|Clinical Interests||Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasm，GI oncology|
|Medical Education||M.D. &Ph.D.|
|Work Experiences||Gastroenterologist and GI oncologist|
|Outpatient Schedule||Wednesday afternoon, Thursday morning, Friday morning|
Social and Academic membership
Deputy director of the department
Member of the Chinese Society of Gastroenterology Youth Committee
Member of the Chinese Society of Gastroenterology Oncology Study Group
Chair of the Chinese Study group for Neuroendocrine Tumors（CSNET）
Member of European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS)
Member of European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (ENETS) Advisory Board
Original Publications in Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasm field
1. Exploration of the Exact Prognostic Significance of Lymphatic Metastasis in Jejunoileal Neuroendocrine Tumors. Annals of Surgical Oncology, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1245/s10434-018-6511-9
2. Loss of Expression and Prognosis Value of Alpha-internexin in Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasm. BMC cancer, BMC Cancer (2018) 18:691
3. CT evaluation of response in advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors treated with long-acting-repeatable octreotide :what is the optimal size variation threshold? . Eur Radiol. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00330-018-5512-1
4. Early Evaluation of Sunitinib for the Treatment of Advanced Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasms via CT imaging: RECIST 1.1 or Choi Criteria? BMC Cancer, 2017, 17：154
5. Somatostatin receptors expression indicates better prognosis in gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasm and octreotide lar is effective and safe in Chinese patients with advanced gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumor. Oncology Letters, 2017, 13：1165-1174.
6. Surgery management for sporadic small (≤2 cm), non- functioning pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors: A consensus statement by the Chinese Study Group for Neuroendocrine Tumors (CSNET). INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY, 2017 Feb; 50(2):567-574.
7. Surgical management for non-functional pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms with synchronous liver metastasis: A consensus from the Chinese Study Group for Neuroendocrine Tumors (CSNET).INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY, 2016, Nov; 49(5):1991-2000.
8. Modified Staging Classification for Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors on the Basis of the American Joint Committee on Cancer and European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society Systems. J Clin Oncol 2017; 35:274-280.
9. Chromogranin A as a Marker for Diagnosis, Treatment, and Survival in Patients with Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine NeoplasmMedicine, 2014, 93(27):e247.
10. Expression of O6-Methylguanine DNA Methyltransferase (MGMT) and its Clinical Significance in Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Neoplasm. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2014 Jun 15;7 (7):4204-12.
11. Pancreatic neuroendocrine tumours: correlation between MSCT features and pathological classification. Eur Radiol. 2014 Nov;24 (11):2945-52.
12. CT evaluation of gastroenteric neuroendocrine tumors: relationship between ct features and the pathologic classification. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014 Sep;203(3):W260-6.
13. Relationship between clinical characteristics and survival of gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms: A single-institution analysis (1995--2012) in South China. BMC Endocrine Disorders.2012, 12:30.