|Clinical Interests||Diabetes and its complications, Gestational Diabetes, Adrenal Diseases, Thyroid diseases, Metabolic disorders such as obesity, hyperlipidemia, gout, osteoporosis.|
|Medical Education||University of Pennsylvania, USA, Postdoctoral fellow 2004 Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences, China, Ph.D 2000 Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences, China, M.D, 1988|
|Work Experiences||2004-Present: Professor, Chief doctor, First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University, China 2000-2004: Fellow, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, USA 1988-2000: Resident, Attending physician, First Affiliated Hospital, Sun Yat-sen University of Medical Sciences, China|
|Outpatient Schedule||Monday morning, Wednesday morning, Thursday afternoon|
Twenty-nine years experiences in the medical education, scientific research and clinic work. More than twenty research projects were granted and nearly one hundred paper were published on the outstanding journals such as “Diabetes”. Rewards including Postdoctoral scholarship of Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International, The second degree award of the National Educational Department.
1. Member of the Gestational Diabetes Study Group, Chinese Diabetes Study Association.
2. Member of the Endocrinology Group, Chinese Gereology Association.
3. Member of the Adrenal Diseases Group, Chinese Endocrinology Association.
4. Vice chairman of the Physician Association of Endocrinology, Guangdong Province, China.
5. Vice Chairman of the Women Physician Association of Diabetes, Guangdong Province, China.
6. Vice Chairman of the Health Care Association of Food and Nutrition, Guangdong Province, China.
7. Fellow of the Endocrine Sociality, Guangdong Province, China.