|Clinical Interests||Alopecia areata, other hair loss diseases, immune-related skin diseases|
|Medical Education||M.D., Ph.D|
|Work Experiences||Postdoctoral in OHSU,USA; UBC in Canada; Professor in this hospital Residency, postdoctoral experiences in USA and Canada. Have worked in this department for up to 20 years now.|
|Outpatient Schedule||Monday afternoon, Thursday morning|
Recent publications in English journals on hair loss disorders:
1. Zhang X, Ye Y, Zhu Z, Yang Y, Cao H, McElwee KJ, Lin Y. Sequential cyclic changes of hair roots revealed by dermoscopy demonstrate a progressive mechanism of diffuse alopecia areata over time. Exp Dermatol. 2018 Oct 11. doi: 10.1111/exd.13799.
2. Gong Y, Zhao Y, Zhang X, Qi S, Li S, Ye Y, Yang J, Caulloo S, McElwee KJ, Zhang X. Serum level of IL-4 predicts response to topical immunotherapy with diphenylcyclopropenone in alopecia areata. Exp Dermatol. 2018 Jul 26. doi: 10.1111/exd.13758.
3. Xiaoting Zhang, Ying Zhao, Yanting Ye, Shuifeng Li, Shiling Qi, Yuqing Yang, Hui Cao, Jian Yang, Xingqi Zhang. Lesional infiltration of mast cells, T cells and local cytokine profiles in alopecia areata. Arch Dermatol Res. 2015, 307:319–331 （IF 2.708）
4. Ye Y, Zhang X, Zhao Y, Gong Y, Yang J, Li H, Zhang X. The clinical and trichoscopic features of syphilitic alopecia. J Dermatol Case Rep. 2014, 8(3):78-80
5. Shuifeng Li, Xiaoting Zhang, Shiling Qi, Yanting Ye, Hui Cao, Yuqing Yang, Kevin J. McElwee, Xingqi Zhang. Allergy to dust mites may contribute to early onset and severity of alopecia areata. Clinical & Experimental Dermatology, 2014, 80(4):306-312.（IF1.329）
6. Shiling Qi，Ying Zhao, Xiaoting Zhang, Shuifeng Li, Hui Cao, Xingqi Zhang. Clinical features in primary cicatricial alopecia in Chinese patients. Indian J Derm Venereol Leprol, 2014, 80(4):306-312. （IF 1.206）