|Clinical Interests||Laser cosmetictechnology, Dermascopic examination technology, Allergic skin disorders.|
|Medical Education||Master of Clinical Medicine|
|Work Experiences||Clinical medical workin Department of Dermatology and Laser cosmeic in The First Affiliated Hospital of Zhongshan University for 20 years|
|Outpatient Schedule||Department of Dermatology, Thursday morning and afternoon Department of Laser cosmetic, Wednesday and Friday|
1. Treatment in common skin diseases and clinic diagnosis of rare skin disorders.
2. Experienced in clinic treatment of skin pigmentary disease,acne scar, nevus of Ota, nevus flammeus, skin hemangioma and other related cosmetic diseases.
3. Special acknowledged in dermatoscopyexamination, photodynamic therapy and laser cosmetic technology.
Publication in English Journals
1. The Expression Status and Prognostic Value of Cancer Stem Cell Biomarker CD133 in Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma. JAMA Dermatology. 2015 Nov 11:1-8.
2. Overexpression of p300 correlates with poor prognosis in patients with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma.Br J Dermatol. 2015,172(1):111-9.
3. Dermoscopic findings of poikilodermaindyskeratosis congenital. J AM ACAD DERMATOL.2014 Nov；e195-196.
4. Persistent and acute chlamydial infections induce different structural changes in the Golgi apparatus. Int J Med Microbiol.2014 Apr 3.
5. 5-aminolevulinic acid-mediated photodynamic therapy on cervical condylomataacuminata.Photomed Laser Surg. 2011. 29(5): 339-43.
6. Chen Mukai, Han jiande. Photodynamic therapy of condylomaacuminatum in a child. Pediatric Dermatology, 2010,27(5);542.